NO DRIVE ATTACHED TO THE FASTTRACK-BIOS NOT INSTAL

age 11:20 24 Nov 06

Hi out there, I received my pc back from Mesh yesterday (after chasing for 1 month) following a fix under guarantee of a graphic card fault. Powered the thing up (daughter waiting with SIM's in hand), and what do I get? Nothing but the message NO DRIVE ATTACHED TO THE FASTTRACK-BIOS NOT INSTALLED,
I really do not want to pay Mesh another £42 to collect the machine and wait another month to get it back. Can anyone help- my pc knowledge is very low!

thanks

jimv7 11:27 24 Nov 06

Take the side off and check the cables are all connected ok, one might have come loose in transit, make sure to earth yourself first for static(by touching the metal part of a radiator)and the computer is disconnected from the mains.

age 11:54 24 Nov 06

Many thanks jimv7- I will take a look and let you know

jimv7 12:06 24 Nov 06
  age 17:09 26 Nov 06

Thanks jimv7, I have taken a look and found nothing obvious- The guys at work said they will have a look at the problem on Mon. Thanks for the contact info,

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild review: Five hours with Zelda on the Nintendo Switch

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…