No Disk in drive error?

Â ÑÌÇKÑÂMË 00:44 23 Jan 04

Hi,a funny little problem,just lately when i run ad-aware,or even when i open zone alarm and change menus i get this box popping up saying there in no disk in drive E:(my CD-drive) and gives me 3 choices ,continue,abort,cancel doesn't matter which i click on the box goes away and i can continue with what i was doing with no ill affects,until i click another menu that is and back it comes,same with ad-aware when it scanning
the box pops up now and again i just click continue and off it goes,so far it only been these 2 programs i noticed it in,any 1 know what could be causing this?

Regards

MichelleC 09:05 23 Jan 04

Adaware - If you go to 'Scan Settings/click here to select drives/folders', you can deselect the cdrom (I had same and it fixed it). Not sure about ZA.

Â ÑÌÇKÑÂMË 13:30 23 Jan 04

Hi,thx MichelleC i checked the scan options in adaware but the cd is not selectd onlt thing selected is my c drive.As for ZA im still lost on that one.

Regards.

Â ÑÌÇKÑÂMË 13:59 23 Jan 04

Sent an email to ZA about this wil wiat to see what they say,as for the ad aware problem it still happens.

Regards.

Â ÑÌÇKÑÂMË 14:07 23 Jan 04

mmmm,quick reply think it was auto mated telling me to look on the site in FAQ already did that and no luck so know what ?,doent seem to be much point having a contact us link if all they say is search the site.

Â ÑÌÇKÑÂMË 14:13 23 Jan 04

Just looked at my thread seems im answering my own post lol.

Regards.

Â ÑÌÇKÑÂMË 22:02 23 Jan 04

I MIGHT HAVE KNOW THAT I WOULD FIND THE ANSWER COS IM GOOD.

regards.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

New Google phones UK release date | Pixel XL price, new features, specifications: Pixel X and…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

iOS 10 troubleshooting tips: Simple fixes for the most common iOS 10 problems, from network…