NO DISCUSSION JUST A THANKYOU

JAR JAR BLINK'S 12:22 24 Jan 03

To all the guy's an gal's in this helproom, i just want to say "one hell of a thankyou" for all the help and advice you give to people like me who have very little understanding of computers, but love them all the same.Also, it's just great to come hear and learn.I recon this must be the most helpfull sit in the WORLD,and pc advisor the best mag in the world.I rase my class to you all, jar jar.

Djohn 12:31 24 Jan 03

Your welcome, and thank you for taking the time to say this. I spent a little time with you the other night, hope all is well now.

JAR JAR BLINK'S 12:35 24 Jan 03

Not yet Djohn, computer not back yet, but i'll let you know what happens mate. regards jar jar.

Bingalau 13:49 24 Jan 03

Yes! I agree with you entirely. I have had a couple of occasions when I needed help. A call upon all you nice people, always receives almost instant problem solving. Many thanks and of course keep up the good work. I know I will probably need you again. It's good to know there is back-up so readily available. I often browse through the questions and answers when I have a bit of spare time and so I am learning all the time..I have even managed to solve problems I didn't know I had...Thanks again...Bingalau...

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Why ecommerce hasn't taken off on social media

New MacBook Pro 2016 review | MacBook Pro with Touch Bar review: Apple's expensive and powerful…