No default font option in Outlook

TN 16:03 28 Jul 08

This is really annoying me! I am running Outlook in Office 2003. I want my emails to be set in Arial 11 point. When I select Format menu and select Arial 11 pt. there is no 'Default' box to click. That email is composed in Arial OK. The next time I am composing an email it has reverted to Times 12 point. What am I doing wrong or is it the computer?? All assistance sincerely appreciated. (I have Word (2003) set as my editor and it has Arial 11 point as its deafult font)

Clapton is God 16:07 28 Jul 08

Tools; Options; Mail Format; Stationery & Fonts; Fonts

TN 18:52 28 Jul 08

Thanks Clapton is God - Have done that previously and done it again now just in case with same result - Times 12 point!!!! (All the selections in the Options sub-menu are set to Arial 11 point)
Back to the drawing board I'm afraid - why have I not got a default icon to click in the first place??

I am Spartacus 19:22 28 Jul 08

Have you also put a tick in the 'Always use my fonts' at the bottom of that page?

TN 23:01 28 Jul 08

Hi I am Spartacus - that has done the trick! Many thanks for your assistance - I am now getting Arial 11 point !!!!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…