No copy of emails in sent folder

talyho 11:09 30 Jul 07

Please could any one tell me how to save emails in my sent folder, I use Windows XP Home, and BT Yahoo mail.Thank's

Stuartli 11:33 30 Jul 07

In Outlook Express go to Tools>Options>Send tab.

Enable first box (Save Copy of Message in Sent Box).

Sparkly 11:37 30 Jul 07

I use BT Yahoo mail if you go into
Options>Management>General Preferences>in Folders/Search Results tick the box saying save a copy of your sent messages in the special folders and click save.
HTH.

talyho 12:13 30 Jul 07

thnks for reply Stuartli Idid what you said and the box was already ticked, this seems OK for outlook but I want it to work in Yahoo. Sparkly I also went into tools on yahoo but could not get up what you said, also could you explain how I stop my emails going from Yahoo into outlook and clearing my yahoo inbox. sorry if I am a bit thick I am an old wrinkly.

Sparkly 13:21 30 Jul 07

Hi talyho i can only remember if you run the BT Help if i remember correctly it ask you do you want to make Yahoo your default mail client allso you could go into your outlook click on tools>in the general tab>untick send and recieve messages on start up that shold leave them in your yahoo folder.(outlook express) In Microsoft outlook its
tools>options>mail delivery>untick check for messages.
(sorry if I am a bit thick I am an old wrinkly.) me to we are all learning, thats why we end up here with the wise ones.

Sparkly 13:49 30 Jul 07

On your yahoo page click on My Mail on the left hand side you should be in your Inbox page now, on the right hand side click options,now in your Mail Options right hand colum Management click General Preferences then under Folders/Search Results click Save your sent messages in the Sent Items folder then save changes. Good luck.

talyho 14:08 30 Jul 07

thank you Sparkly you have solved the problem I had to tick the box to save them.
(you are a better wrinkly than me) Cheers salmo

Sparkly 14:20 30 Jul 07

Your welcome glad its sorted.

talyho 15:59 04 Nov 07

the wireless light on front of router has gone off and the computers won't connect. everything is set up as should be as far as i can tell but i have been told to turn up the signal strength on router settings but can't find it. Access point is enabled. it is the netgear dg834gt and i have had no problems until now. Can anyone help please?

talyho 16:02 04 Nov 07

should be under netgear problem.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…