//some 3rd party need geo

no cd burning software recognised my cd/w drive

ΜΔRΙU$ 14:06 16 May 03

can anyone help me, i have just got a new computer win xp home,cd/w and dvd drives. i can copy to my cd/w drive using the windows facility but i cant copy from one cd to another, each time i start either nero or nti cd maker a message comes up saying that no supported cd/w drive is detected, i have tried to update my driver and scan for hardware changes and still it will not work, the drive is being detected in device manager as the correct drive and as i said i can write to it using windows, does anyone know why this is happening PLEASE HELP ME
many thanks in advance

M

mixtrix 14:08 16 May 03

What version of nero are you using and what cdrw is it?

Try downloading latest update from nero website that normally solves the problem.

woodchip 14:11 16 May 03

You can go to the software site and get free plugin drivers for your burner

ΜΔRΙU$ 14:29 16 May 03

i cant find the update for my nero software does anyone know were i can find it and also i would like to use nti cd maker 2000 plus but i cant find the update for that either can anyone help me please as this is driving me mad

mixtrix 14:49 16 May 03

click here this is for nero

The other software i have never heard of.

Smiler 15:22 16 May 03

The thread above is directed at click here and this doesnt get you to the Nero site but a german company called Valtec????????
Try this link instead click here
This is the english nero site. Click on latest downloads nero burning rom v5.5.10.28 then download and run the exe file to update your existing version.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Google Allo? What is Google Duo? Google Allo UK release date rumours and features: Google…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These clever designs help visualise a complex intelligence tool

iOS 10 troubleshooting tips: Simple fixes for the most common iOS 10 problems, from network…