No Adware Scan Results

osben 13:27 13 Jul 04

I have just run NoAdware on my computer and it threw up a report saying that it had found the file - System32\dllcache\svfile

It said that it was "serious"

What is this file and should I delete it.

I have my doubt.

SEASHANTY 15:47 13 Jul 04

The programme you should be running is Ad-aware - download the FREE version from this website
click here
Also download and install Spybot Dearch & Destroy also a free download from this website
click here
and also download, install and run Spywareblaster v3.2 from here
click here
That should keep your PC clear. Leave the file No Adware found until you have run the other programmes.

osben 16:25 13 Jul 04

Thanks for your reply.

I have the programmes you suggest and the file in question did not show up on them. That's why I said "I had my doubts"

Do you know what the file is??

Gaz 25 16:45 13 Jul 04

No Adware I 'think' is a rouge application - I wouldnt delete the file.

Gaz 25 16:49 13 Jul 04

click here

Name: NoAdware

Main websites:

noadware . com
no-adware . com
noadware . net
no-adware . net
noadwarenow . com

aggressive, deceptive advertising (1, 2, 3, 4, 5); false positives work as goad to purchase; flagged by Ad-aware as "scam" (1); company has advertised with known CWS sites &; has exploited names of "spybot" and "ad-aware" (1); uses same db/defs as SpyBan, Spyware C.O.P., & SpywareKilla - (Note: other domains associated with NoAdware include:,

Gaz 25 16:59 13 Jul 04

And run: click here

osben 19:08 13 Jul 04

Thanks for your input.

I think you have confirmed my suspicions.

Will delete the programme when I get of the net.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…