Hi !

I'm purchased new Belkin modem router F5D7632-4UK and
I cant get estabilish the connection between the
adsl line and the router ! My adsl line is working
fine because I can use my Sagem modem !( tiscali) The
ADSL led light never been solid and I've tried 3
difernt adsl filters . The Router is connected to the
main BT socket through the filter . The help what I
found on the Belkin web site cant help me !!

Please somebody can help me ??????

thanks guys

FelixTCat 16:37 31 Aug 06

snoop001,

You can't connect two broadband modems to the phone line at the same time, so make sure that you remove the Sagem modem before connecting the Belkin.

Make sure that you have a microfilter at every phone socket.

Connect to the Belkin by ethernet cable and follow the setup instructions.

Regards,

Felix

snoop001 16:46 31 Aug 06

hi !

I know that i can't connect at the same time ! I've tried just the router but there is no ADSL and I can't make the setup .... ( the ADSL led is off ) the line is connected to the main socket through the filter .

FelixTCat 16:51 31 Aug 06

snoop001,

Do you get an adsl signal on your Sagem modem at the master socket? If you do, and you don't with the Belkin, the Belkin may be faulty.

Regards,

Felix

ade.h 19:17 31 Aug 06

Don't go by the LED on a Belkin because it stays off until it has connected to your ISP, during which it flashes a few times. You need to set up your new WAN connection first.

chrissy2005 20:38 31 Aug 06

Hi Snoop,I bought a belkin adsl mobem router and had to return it as I never sorted the problem.The woman has to do several refunds for the same reason.The web site help no. and instructions were no good to man or beast.I bought a dynamode wireless one instead for £30 less and it was brill and very easy to set up-a little harder to encrypt but with some help from pc networking forum I got there. I hope you feel better as it isn't you.

snoop001 12:15 01 Sep 06

thanks guys for the answers !!

I think the router is faulty ,so I'm very sad ,this was my first auction on the ebay with bad end!!

Thanks anyway

p.s. What you thin about the BT Voyager 2091 router ? (unlocked) ??

thanks bye

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Sniper Elite 4 review: Headshotting Nazis has never felt so good

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Best Design, Illustration, Animation and VFX Awards of 2017

WWDC 2017 dates: How to get WWDC 2017 tickets, when is WWDC 2017 and more details announced