No access to MSN, Hotmail, Messenger, etc...

forbiddenthought 20:32 08 Sep 03

Currently running XP pro, with an NTL 600k connection, and with a fully updated version of NAV2004.

For the past two days i have been unable to access - getting the standard "page cannot be displayed" message. However, i also cannot access, or quite a number of msn-related pages.

I also cannot sign in to msn or windows messenger, despite being able to access virtually every other web page and download/upload information through other programmes perfectly well.

I presume that NAV rules out a virus so i am ensure what to do.

Looking for help on the internet all i can find is that american AOL customers had similar problems last tuesday, but that "issue" is resolved. Anyone heard anything or able to offer any help? thanks

BarryKeith 22:00 08 Sep 03

MSN did have problems, apparently mostly cleared up in a couple of day but there were still some people having trouble connecting to them, could be you're one of the unlucky ones.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Microsoft Surface PC release date, price and specs: All-in-one Surface PC to directly rival iMac

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Photoshop video tutorials: 8 video tutorial websites for Photoshop

Apple's event invitations decoded: A look back at 16 of Apple's most cryptic invites | Clues in…