Nividea driver error

? ???K??M? 14:33 08 Nov 03

Hi just upgraded to 43.45 drivers now when i right click desktop and select properties for my card i get this C:/windows/system/desk.cpl has error then it quits to desktop is there anyway to mend this ?

Regards.

recap 14:46 08 Nov 03

click here it may help?

Mankster 14:49 08 Nov 03

yes delete the drivers,if your using xp you can go to device manager/click on the + sign next to your display adapter then select properties,driver/ roll back or delete
then check that you have the correct and latest drivers from there web site

Socalled 14:52 08 Nov 03

which is your nvidia graphics card and what o/s are you using?

? ???K??M? 14:55 08 Nov 03

hi, it a Gforce4 440 card win 98se, i can put old drivers back but why dont the new ones work?i got therm from the nividea site.

? ???K??M? 15:02 08 Nov 03

Recap,hi i tried the link and did what it said but i cant get passed advanced get the same error and it goes off.The driver works just cant alter the settings or even get acsess to them.

Regards.

Jester2K II 18:26 08 Nov 03

click here - Jester2K Freeware Section - Detonator 30.xx To 40.xx Fix - Just run the program

Jester2K II 18:28 08 Nov 03

Sorry missed the bit above about having put the old drivers in again.

1) Uninstall the old drivers.
2) Reboot
3) Install New drivers.
4) Run Detonator 30.xx To 40.xx Fix

Â ÑÌÇKÑÂMË 17:25 10 Nov 03

Thx jester tried the fix but i upgraded from 23xx
driver original that came with card and it didnt work luckly i saved driver updates to disc and the only 1 i could get to work was 43.03 version,it sorted now but dont know what happened to the new drivers downloaded them twice to be sure and got same error both times.

Regards.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…