NIS

NarcosisBoy 18:10 04 Dec 04

Folks I have a favourite website click here and it is ran by a mate of mine but it will not seem to load all of the pages.

There is a sponsors link on the page that will not load for me but will load on other PCs. I imagine that this is due to NIS doing something to do with advertising but I have tried to go into Ad configure and add deepimage to the Permit but nothing happens. Even if I search for the page on google it gets blocked. Anyone any ideas on what I could do for it?
Cheers in advance folks. hoep all is well and looking forward to Xmas - I know I am - iPod hopefully on the way

Dinger

gudgulf 18:33 04 Dec 04

Sponsors link works fine here (NIS 2005).Try with NIS disabled or try dowloading and using firefox as your browser click here

CHAIRLEG 18:52 04 Dec 04

Also works ok here NSW 2003.

mattyc_92 18:55 04 Dec 04

Works perfect here as well (NIS 2005)

NarcosisBoy 18:57 04 Dec 04

Thanks for all of the responses - removed NIS and it works so am now downloading firefox to see if it works with that - cheers folks

Dinger

Thanks for all of the responses - removed NIS and it works so am now downloading firefox to see if it works with that - cheers folks

Dinger

Dinger

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Hands-on with the Star Wars fighting drones you can fly yourself

15 macOS Sierra tips | How to use macOS Sierra: Secret tricks and best new features in Apple's new…