Nikon Digital 3100 camera

3tg 22:04 31 May 03

I have seen this camera, and it looks quite interesting, does any one have any knowledge about this camera that you would kindly pass on to me please ? I value the advice if the forum members , I look forward to your replies, thank you.

monkeyshine 22:10 31 May 03

For an in-depth review click here

3tg 20:16 05 Jun 03

Has anyone bought this camera please ?, Cheers.

anchor 09:27 06 Jun 03

An alternative, that you might like to consider, is the Canon A70. This received "best buy" in a recent alternative PC magazine review. Another review is here;

click here

The prices of these two cameras are similar.

3tg 09:00 15 Jul 03

I have just decided that I have to choose a camera. I have looked at the Nikon 3100 and the Canon A70 as suggested by anchor (thanks) and weighing up the pros and cons I still can't make up my mind, one disadvantage the Nikin has are the batteries, it only takes two and the Canon, four. Reading various reviews the battery problem is consistant in most of them. Does anyone have any advice or has used either of these cameras. It will be used purely as a hobby, nothing special, I have a Casio Elixim S2 which is an excellent camera but I feel ready to move on.
Cheers

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…