nightmare downloading drivers

1cc 13 May 11

spent hours trying to download radeon x3000 pci 128 driver for my dell dim 5000. This is an older driver and dell and ati dont have it!

All websites trying to charge now or load other software on my machine.

does anyone have a good website that i can download the odd driver for free dont mind the odd advert.

drivers were free and easy to load a few years ago!!

gengiscant 13 May 11

Have you tried here? Driver

iscanut2 13 May 11

Any good ?]1

iscanut2 13 May 11

Sorry about previous link...click on the 1

1cc 13 May 11

have tried but windows vista driver and it keeps on timing out. suggesting they want me to pay for faster speeds of download. thanks for trying

onthelimit1 13 May 11

Drivermax free does make you wait 30secs before downloading and limits you to 2 a day, but it is useful for the odd driver such as you require.click here

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Windows 10 Home vs Windows 10 Pro comparison: Here are the extra features you get in the Pro version

Behind the scenes at Silverstone, the 70th British Grand Prix: Hisense starts UK push with Red…

How Found created this skateboard, bike and parkour stunts-laden, single-take car ad

Apple Pay UK launch date, UK user guide and participating UK banks | Apple Pay to launch in UK on 1?…

We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message