niggles

gavzap 14:23 07 Jul 03

hi folks-i've recently used the Aida sysinfo tool and I've a couple of probs I could use some advice with:It tells me my DMI information is corrupt or incorrect(it's enabled in device mgr and I don't seem to have any conflicts) My battery is apparently flat even though I've replaced it, and my video bios is out of date(when I used a bios checker-from the manufacturer- it said my cpu max speed is 500mhz??and I will need a new [email protected])My pc generally works fine though it can be sluggish - (1333mhz athlon,abit KG7 board(non raid),256ram,gforce2 MX400 graphics,terratec dmx s/card,40gig h/drive)...thanks!!

sil_ver 14:59 07 Jul 03

When you replaced the battery did you reset the date/time in BIOS? If you've got the mobo manual go thru' it whilst in BIOS and check everything is set correctly. If you did reset the date etc. does it lose it again after a shutdown? if so maybe your new battery is also a dud.

gavzap 11:55 08 Jul 03

all bios settings are correct and all info is saved as long as the mains power is connected, I'll have to try a new batt I guess-though this isn't responsible for the other niggles is it?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…