A niggle

maltose 20:05 14 Aug 06

Windows has kindly remembered my login name and password to access my mail at virgin.net. When I click them in, for the first time, Windows tells me I have either the wrong name or wrong password. However, if I then click them in again all is well and I get logged in. I do not touch the keyboard duruing this odd process. Not a big problem but I would like to know what Windows sees the first time around. Any ideas?

Jackcoms 21:17 14 Aug 06

Use click here to get rid of the existing login name and password and start over again

maltose 22:24 14 Aug 06

Thanks jackcom but I have an aversion to downloading new software unless i have a pressing need

GANDALF <|:-)> 23:03 14 Aug 06

Ccleaner is a MUST and you should download it. It will clear out all your temp files in complete safety. You DO have a pressing need, I can assure you.

G

maltose 08:00 15 Aug 06

Ok fellas thanks - certainly I have been nothing but sound advice since I joined the forum - thanks :-)

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Method Studios' title sequence for BBC series Taboo is truly unsettling

Best Pages for iOS tips | How to use Pages for iPad & iPhone: 7 simple tips to get more out of…