nigerian scammer near breadline

canard 23:22 11 Dec 03
  smegs 23:25 11 Dec 03

Theres always one!!!!

plsndrs3 23:34 11 Dec 03

,nor because of the Government's clampdown on fraudsters' - is it April 1st again?!

I've got an uncle who has got millions stashed away from government following problems in an Eastern country - can't say which, nudge, nudge - which I know he is desperate to get out of the country through a third party's account. Now if this poor man were to give me details of his bank account number, address and so on - together with an initial payment of just $2500 to show his good faith, I'm sure my uncle will be exceedingly generous and repay thi poor man's faith and trust with a 10% share + all his expeneses.

Got to be worth a go, hasn't it?

:O)))

johnnyrocker 23:46 11 Dec 03

yea right lol but people do fall for it, some big time, tis just playing on mans greed.

johnny.

GANDALF <|:-)> 00:20 12 Dec 03

If the scams were real they are obviously illegal to even the most dense of people. Therefore, anyone that gets hit deserves all they get and some.

G

AndyJ 09:07 12 Dec 03

There was a fella in the United States who deliberately replied to these scams. If you want a laugh click here

MidgetMan 11:44 12 Dec 03

Even better is this one click here had me in stiches

CliffP 15:15 12 Dec 03

Well, that entertained me for a good hour!!! I was glad to read that the document "wasn't signed under durex" !?!?!?

Surely, no-one falls for these scams?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…