nice glitch my end or pca?

johnnyrocker 10:05 05 Sep 05

ocassionally when i refresh help room pages i find the topics i have viewed are in a mauve colour and unvisited in blue refresh again and it goes back to all blue link, i find it useful but not sure if it is forum or me?

johnny.

mattyc_92 10:37 05 Sep 05

That doesn't happen to me....

Perhaps clearing your history, cookies and Temp Internet Files might help.

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 10:43 05 Sep 05

Sounds very useful, but not happening here.

johnnyrocker 10:54 05 Sep 05

yes it is only ocassional but very pretty and would be useful i feel

johnny.

Stuartli 11:14 05 Sep 05

It's a feature that's quite common - Google pages do the same for instance even if you haven't visited the websites involved for a while.

But never noticed it on the PCA forum.

esbe 11:22 05 Sep 05

Yes,it happens to me as well now and again. If you are using IE, try Tools > Internet options > then the 'colors' tab at the bottom, where you can change colour settings for links to visited pages etc.

cheers.

johnnyrocker 11:22 05 Sep 05

yes it is as you say stuart the mauve colour has been set by me, it has only happened 3 times so far on pca but looks quite good, maybe pca might implement?

johnny.

Stuartli 15:13 05 Sep 05

I use Firefox - the feature is found in the General tab>Fonts and Colours button>Unvisited and Visited sites

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

New Google phones UK release date | Pixel XL price, new features, specifications: Pixel X and…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

iOS 10 troubleshooting tips: Simple fixes for the most common iOS 10 problems, from network…