jayo 11:48 24 Aug 03

Firstly please excuse my ignorance, I recently learnt how to 'clean out' my registry by running 'regedit' In one of the folders I found Niachi, Blaster-D, Welchia and msblast.exe. I have scanned my pc many times with several virus detection programs and all have shown clear. Could somebody kindly advise me, is it safe to delete Niachi, Blaster-D, Welchia and msbast.exe? And.. why are they there anyway? Thank you so much in advance.
Kind regards

Belatucadrus 11:59 24 Aug 03

click here for some information. You say you have scanned your PC with several Virus detection programs. Do you mean on line scanners ? Or do you have multiple AV software installed, never a good idea as they can conflict.

jayo 12:06 24 Aug 03

Thank you, I am going to 'click here' for advice.
I have AVG installed and working. The other virus detecters are online one's, but I do shut down the AVG whilst using the online ones. Thank you again for your help.

jayo 12:29 24 Aug 03

Thank you once again Belatucadrus. Your advice has helped me.
all best wishes to you.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to watch Windows Event live stream, live blog | Microsoft event live stream: Watch Microsoft…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This amazing app turns your iPad Pro into a Cintiq

iPhone 7 Plus review: A superb big-screen phablet, but the price tag's enormous | iPhone 7 Plus…