Next Up Text To Speech

sengadog 19:46 14 Sep 05

Next Up Text To Speech version 1.7 was included as a full programme on the cover of this months pc advisor magazine. It hasnt got a key to unlock it from the trial, no mention of how to get this, if you go to the next up web site it asks for payment but only shows version 2.0. Any idea how to unlock this program.

lotvic 22:01 14 Sep 05

go to the top of this screen and click on 'Magazine'

"""Text Aloud 1.7

In order to unlock the full version of this application, you should insert the serial number in the space provided after installing the software. The serial number you require was omitted from the magazine. Please input the following number when the welcome screen comes up after installing TextAloud 1.7:

Please accept my apologies for these omissions from the magazine. Not only is issue 123 our 10th Anniversary, but it also heralds my 50th cover disc for PC Advisor. I think perhaps my excitement at the Su Doku scoop left me in such a state of delirium that I failed to apply my usual clinical inspection to the editorial coverage within the magazine. """

picklsey 03:07 15 Sep 05

for ref

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…