newzbin HELP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kane_2001 20:18 06 Jul 03

I`ve registered with newzbin.com and would like to download some files but don`t quite know how to access them for download. I can get them on the screen but there isn`t a download header type thing. Any ideas on what I need to do etc?

User-312386 20:21 06 Jul 03

little bit confused here

do you mean a dialogue box opens?

if it does, just click on save and then when it is completed go to the directory and double click the application

graham√ 20:23 06 Jul 03

Is there fluff under the mouse?

kane_2001 20:23 06 Jul 03

no there isn`t a dialogue box as in open, save etc. I just get a list of files that are there but it doesn`t say how to download them I know that sounds weird but I can`t work it out. Do i need some other software to be able to download these files?

User-312386 20:30 06 Jul 03

oh i see sorry

Right click on the name and either click on save as or save target as

madboy33

Ironman556 20:30 06 Jul 03

Can you click on the somthing in the list of files to download one?

If not you might need to log into the FTP site, which is probably somthing like ftp. newzbin .com. Internet Explorer 6 should let you use it as an FTP program. Otherwise you'll need somthing like Cute FTP, I think there's a free one in the PCA downlods section.

bvw in bristol 20:31 06 Jul 03

Q. So .. How do I download from newzBin?

A. You can't. It is as simple as that. We are an information based resource and do not exist to provide you with the content of Usenet, merely with the information of what is currently on it. If you would like to learn more about Usenet, and how to 'use' it, we suggest looking at our tutorials page.

click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Google Allo? What is Google Duo? Google Allo UK release date and features: Google Allo is…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

iOS 10 troubleshooting tips: Simple fixes for the most common iOS 10 problems, from network…