NewDotNet or New.Net

First Bass 21:51 28 Mar 04

How do I get rid of this nuisance program? The latest version (6) of New.Net excludes access to it, and there is no utility I know of that can remove it completely (including Spybot). It is a very determined uninvited utility and keeps asking for net connectivity, and to be added to my start up! Please help me get rid of it!

VoG II 21:55 28 Mar 04
  obbit 22:15 28 Mar 04

download ad-aware and spybot s&d.

ad-aware click here

spybot click here

obbit 22:17 28 Mar 04

you should also download spywareblaster to prevent a lot of rubbish reinstalling.

click here

First Bass 23:42 28 Mar 04

Thanks guys. The links are spot on. New version of Adaware (6) and Spyblaster have done the trick! I always had problems with Spybot S&D though. This would take about 5 or 6 hours to run, and would slow down or stop altogether round about the 3669th entry - "Common Hijacker" ironically. I will try to re-install this one to see if that makes a difference, but many thanks for your speedy help, which has now killed the parasites off.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…