newbie seeks advice on new web site and email acco

antiqcool 15:40 11 Sep 07

Hi,

I have just bought a domain name from go daddy
I cannot afford to maintain a web site until next year but I have been told I can still use the domain name and have visitors re-directed to my myspace page.

Also can I still use the free email address I was given with this domain name....If this is possible how would I go about it.

Sorry if this is a lame question but I am a complete beginner when it comes to domain names and email addresses.....been using hotmail up until now.

Brad G 15:45 11 Sep 07

i am resuming you will have some account details provided with your domain name so you can log in to the godaddy website and manage it. you will need to setup "forwarding or redirecting" to point the domain name to your myspace. as for the email account, if thats what was advertised when you brought the domain name then yes, you will simply have to configure microsoft outlook to connect and receieve your email from the website, and again this information for configuration settings will be found on their website.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…