Newbie needs help adjusting Blogger template :-)

NebraskaGirl 04:45 AM 20 Aug 12

Hi, I just uploaded an xml file to my blogger site. The navigation bar didn't load properly. Other people were having the same issue. So, it looked like a widget, which I deleted and it left a goofy looking black square. Would someone help me figure out what to delete in the code to get rid of that? My website it http://www.andrea-kelley.com.

Also, the flash slideshow has the default template photos. I am a photographer, so I would like to add my own photos. I have to design a new slideshow using a design program, right? I hate Flash. Does anyone know of a good program that I can use to create a decent looking slideshow?

Also, after I have the new slideshow made...where do I paste that code in my html? Can someone help me with that. I have just enough knowledge to be dangerous and would appreciate any help.

NebraskaGirl 23:53 PM 21 Aug 12

I eventually gave up and grabbed a different template. Thanks for asking.

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

14 best budget laptops of 2015: best budget laptops reviews - best cheap laptops - best bargain…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Animated film of Raymond Briggs' Ethel and Ernest ramps up production

From Antennagate to Yellowgate: The 10 worst Apple scandals (and why they were blown out of proport)…