Newbie friendly website creation software?

Logov 12:05 13 Mar 04

I am a total novice when it comes to web design and know nothing about programming. I want to create an e-commerce site and have very specific ideas on how it should look but all my money is going on stock, so I can't afford a designer. Are there any easy to use programmes that have a whole host of templates for creating backgrounds, logos, banners etc, that I can tweak once I have something close to what I'm after? Preferrably I'd like something I can try before I buy....any ideas?

Holographic_man 12:56 13 Mar 04

NetObjects Fusion Logov I think its very good for novice as well as the proa couple of hours and you can create a super web site.
I am not plugging this but 1&1 are offering the the whole software with there web hosting packages.

I will be putting my new web site up in a couple of weeks and apart from the content the web site took me a morning to do.
I don't think you can go wrong with this pruduct, and you will get loads of support from this forum.

Or have a look at ebay you could get NOF for a lot less.

Forum Editor 15:37 13 Mar 04

being an ideal application with which to work if you're a novice web designer. It has built-in integration with one of the better known e-commerce facilities built in, and if you're relatively inexperienced you would do well to stick to a pre-configured shopping cart.

Logov 20:44 13 Mar 04

Thanks for the responses guys I'll try that, it sounds exactly what I'm after. Any idea of cost and where to download a demo, (just in case I don't find it in the meantime)?

Forum Editor 00:37 14 Mar 04

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…