New XP Themes

GuZ><0r 14:49 22 Dec 05

I am now getting bored of the XP theme on my computer and I want to change it. Does anyone know of good websites that offer FREE theme downloads, and do not contain virus, spyware etc etc.

Thanks

SANTOS7 14:50 22 Dec 05

click here
all you need here,have fun...

stalion 14:53 22 Dec 05

this is one for Christmas click here

ade.h 14:54 22 Dec 05

I guess that not everyone will have trouble with thrid-party themes and associated software, but IME it has proven to be a great way to screw up a PC. I had to give up on the Stardock/Wincustomise software and themes and had fun undoing the damage.

SANTOS7 14:54 22 Dec 05

Forgot to mention the version you download form here
will do everything but the sliders still looks good though been using W/blinds for sometime now never had a problem,if you do get any sort of probs there is a small default tool called per application you can use that so any progs you open will not be skinned....

SANTOS7 14:56 22 Dec 05

ade.h, sorry about the probs, how strange it is iv'e
used and abused windowblinds and my PC runs sweet as a nut.

ade.h 14:57 22 Dec 05

Well, once bitten, twice shy I guess. My Windows installation was badly damaged by attempting to use 3rd party themes and icons.

rawprawn 14:57 22 Dec 05

click here click continue and scroll down to Royale. I think it is the best they have ever done, and you know it is safe.

Stuartli 15:03 22 Dec 05

Why not use a picture of your own choice?

I have a selection, including one of my car, already set up and change them whenever I get bored.

Major Disaster 15:12 22 Dec 05

Thanks! Ive seen pictures of this theme here there and everywhere (in magazines, screen shots, various sites etc.) but never found the name or where to get it. Thanks for pointing me to Royale, i really like it!

Shortstop 15:58 22 Dec 05

I'm with ade.h on this one. I had so many issues with Windows Blinds that I had to remove it - and that was only the beginning of my problems!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Christmas Agency Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…