New Word Document no longer blank.

buckland 14:22 25 Jul 07

When opening a Word (MS 2000) document it appears every time with the same photo on it. I know when I downloaded the photo (with others) from my camera but do not know why it should appear in Word. I have attempted to "Delete" it "Cut" it, etc., but it returns every time and it would seem that I have acquired a permanent Template. I have resorted to undergoing a Windows XP "Restore" back to the day before I downloaded the Camera's photos but this had no effect so I have returned to Square One. My technical knowledge is regretfully poor but I am hoping someone could come up with a not too complicated solution so that I might use my Word once again. I have grown to hate this photograph I should add. Many thanks. Regards, Buckland.

VoG II 14:24 25 Jul 07
  buckland 20:07 25 Jul 07

To VoG with thanks. It worked (I do not quite know how) but the Word is now coming clear and all is well. Much appreciate your assistance. Regards, Buckland.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

VFX Oscar nominees 2017: Discover how the visual effects were created

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…