New Window refuses to OPEN

GARVINO 11:01 28 Dec 07

I use Windows xp HOME.
Very often I wish to open a new window on some web sites say to see an enlarged view of an item. The window flashes up briefly as though it is going to open but then does not open. I have enabled popups then disabled BUT to no avain. Anyone any ideas Help would be appreciated.
GARVINO

Taff™ 09:02 29 Dec 07

Not sure exactly what you want to do or what`s preventing you. Are you using IE7? If so wouldn`t the simple zoom feature work on the existing page?

Alternatively copy and paste the URL into a New Tab and zoom it from there?

keith-236785 09:25 29 Dec 07

CTRL + n will open a new window if you would prefer a window to a tab, copy / paste the URL as Taff suggested, but im not sure why it wont just open a new window as you want it to, maybe your security settings are too strong.

VoG II 09:30 29 Dec 07

Perhaps click here

rdave13 09:38 29 Dec 07

Check your Java installation. click here

GARVINO 13:18 29 Dec 07

Thanks guys VoGtm may have the answer. Unfortunately I am not technical enough to carry out the necessary operation. I will speak to a friend who has more know how show him the link and perhaps the problem may be solved. Thank you all for your contribution.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…