New Winaso Optimizer Update

birdface 23:33 29 Aug 09

Not sure if it has been mentioned in the last few days but a new update for Winaso Optimizer for those that use it.

click here

Sea Urchin 00:12 30 Aug 09

Thanks for that buteman - downloaded and running.

sunnystaines 13:49 30 Aug 09

not used it for a while, is it still OK. always had to filter the fixes to stop it killing hp allinone software for the printer/scanner otherwise did a good job even if only ten fixes a go.

rawprawn 15:57 30 Aug 09

Thanks buteman, just one problem. I downloaded and installed the updated version and it refuses my license key.
It doesn't normally ask it just installs.

birdface 17:08 30 Aug 09

I use the free version and just downloaded it again yesterday after a reformat.And it does not ask for a License key.Are you using the pay for version.

rawprawn 17:35 30 Aug 09

Yes, paid for. I have been using it for about 2 years.

birdface 22:26 30 Aug 09

Hi rawprawn.Sorry I can't help with your problem.Did you install over the top or remove the old one first.Maybe someone that uses the pay for version may be able to help you.

sunnystaines.
I have been using it for about 3 years now without problems.but maybe I will check a bit more to see what it removes.
I had C Cleaner with it.but removed that as i thought Winaso did a better job.And the automaticback update helps I suppose even though I have not used it.

sunnystaines 09:58 31 Aug 09

WINASO would throw up about 16 or so hp related keys i would deselect them. then i decided to delete these keys one at a time then testing hp found a total of six keys that caused problems when deleted, they left the printer working but messed up the scanner and other extras in the allinone package.

only ones that leave it alone in peace are
ccleaner, eusing, iobit ASC PRO.

rawprawn 10:05 31 Aug 09

Ooops! license expired. Renewed for $15, all now OK.

birdface 12:23 31 Aug 09

Hi rawprawn.Looks like your memory is getting as bad as mine,I can remember things from years ago but find it difficult to remember things from a few days ago.
Anyhow best of luck glad that you got it sorted.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Huawei P10 review

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

An overview: What leading creative agencies are doing to improve diversity

New iPad, iPhone SE & Red iPhone 7 on sale now