New Web Site

recap 12:52 31 Jan 07

I was wondering if I could have some comments on this web site please? click here I have been asked to look it over for any faults, I cannot see any, can you?

AndySD 14:51 31 Jan 07

Hi Recap

All I have time for is a quick look at the moment...so not to much to say its a good clean fast site and I like the look.

But its designed for a full 1028 x 768 screen and when using the monitor at this screensize I like many others like to have the favorites column showing, When this is showing the site loses its appeal. Also its a shame some of the links go to 404's better to not have links in place until the pages are availavle.

Andy

recap 15:13 31 Jan 07

Thanks AndySD, I have clicked on vertually every link without encountering the 404 page.

I will pass on your comments.

recap

recap 15:19 31 Jan 07

Scrap that AndySD, I have found the dud links. This has happened after the site was uploaded. My friend is going to check it out later tonight when she get's home.

mco 18:20 31 Jan 07

..makes very nice templates - I use some on a couple of my sites - but I personally would prefer it if the 'contact'page were actually a page rather than just an anchor to the bottom of another page, meaning you have to scroll back up to the top to navigate.

recap 18:35 31 Jan 07

I did mention that some pages are on the long side and would benefit from a 'top of page' link. They seem to be happy the way it is at the moment. Each to their own I suppose.

AndySD 01:38 01 Feb 07

recap

Please make sre they know the law on distance selling and include it on their site click here

recap 09:47 01 Feb 07

Thanks forum member, I will pass your comments on.

Cheers AndySD for the link.

The owner of the shop has instructed my friend to activate the site, so it is now live. Any alteration's will have to be done at a later date.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro (2017) vs Surface Pro 4

20 groundbreaking 3D animation techniques

How to mine Bitcoin on Mac