New version of ZoneAlarm available.

dagwoood 23:30 22 Nov 05

Version 6.1.737.000 is available for download.

Zonelabs click here

MajorGeeks click here

PaulB2005 07:39 23 Nov 05

Thanks

Stuartli 09:03 23 Nov 05

Ta much so!

rawprawn 09:25 23 Nov 05

Good morning dagwoood, and thank you for that.

Daibus 10:25 23 Nov 05

Many thanks for the info.

J B 10:56 23 Nov 05

Which version did you have before you downloaded the new one?
Did you install the new version thru the upgrade, or the clean install route?
Is the new version fixed, by that I mean are you having any problems with it?

Sounds like Mastermind, but, I am running 5.5.094 which is really stable, so when I downloaded the version before this new one it really did funny things. Sorry but that is the only way I can describe it so I uninstalled it and went back to the version I rin at present. Let me know how you got on ok. J.B.

Stuartli 13:21 23 Nov 05

I update ZA every time one becoems available - including the new version - and have never had any problems whether on my system or friends and family.

You do check Yes when asked about the new installation being an Upgrade rather than a Clean Install?

Digital 13:58 23 Nov 05

I've just got it thru' the link Dagwood offered (thanks for that). However, my ZA is set to Auto Update & while it did advise me that an upgrade was available, when I clicked on OK, nothing happened. Changing the security levels didn't make any difference. Anyone had that trouble?

driving man 14:46 23 Nov 05

Digital by the time it takes on dial up to download it seems to be a new program rather than a basic upgrade. Took 40 mins. Been using it all day and no problems so far ---fingers crossed --touch wood --stroke a black cat etc

Hamish 14:46 23 Nov 05

Thanks dagwoood

J B 15:18 23 Nov 05

Thanks Stuartli for the information,but I think I'll hold off upgrading for awhile and see what happens with this new version. J.B.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…