New version of RegScrub

brundle 14:01 16 Apr 08

RegScrubVistaXP - Hosted at a strange site, but it's the same chap responsible for the original RegScrub (Nick McCamy). Seems he designed the site itself. click here (mouse-over the Author link if you're wondering what I'm on about)

i noticed it on mg yesterday click here

sorry you already did that!

brundle 14:07 16 Apr 08

I rarely post `New version` threads, just that lots of people seemed to like the original. Gives me a chance to correct myself as I got the name wrong...Nick McCamby

sunny staines 15:52 16 Apr 08

whats the new version like? not used regsrub for a long time it tended to be a bit over aggresive.

brundle 15:55 16 Apr 08

It needs Net Framework 3.5, so until I get to try it on a Vista system I can't say. Not installing 3.5 on XP just to try one program...

VoG II 16:22 16 Apr 08

Thanks!

Cymro. 17:11 16 Apr 08

I tried to install Net Framework 3.5 on my XP system so as to download the newer RegScrub but it gummed-up the whole works and I had to use System Restore.

It was a silly thing for me to have tried as I already have the old version of RegScrup and I hardly ever use it anyway.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The updated 'Corel Painter inside Photoshop' plugin ParticleShop offers new brushes

New MacBook Pro 2017 release date, UK price and tech specs: Kaby Lake MacBook Pro to launch in…