New version of IObit Smart Defrag

Miros 21:13 01 Jan 07

Just recieved the following should any one be using it!
Just let you know the latest version of Advanced WindowsCare 2 is ready: v2.30 (Dec 26, 2006). The new beta version of IObit SmartDefrag is also available: Beta 2.0 (Dec 31, 2006).
Advanced WindowsCare 2.3
Personal: For non-registered user
click here
Happy New Year to everyone. Miros

Miros 10:34 02 Jan 07

Sorry that link was for new version of Windows Advance Care from IObit. Here is the link to the IObit Defrag click here

rawprawn 10:51 02 Jan 07

And a Happy New Year to you. Have you tried the IObit Defrag? how does it compare with Diskeeperlite for example.

Miros 11:08 02 Jan 07

Happy New Year to you also.
I have been using it for a while now, see the following: click here

I Mostly forget it's there and it just seems to work away in the back ground. It is free by the way for personal users.

Diskeeper I'm unsure of, isn't that a free trial program or do i have that wrong?

rawprawn 12:13 02 Jan 07

I run Diskeeperlite which is a free program, Diskeeper is shareware which you can set and forget. I have no problems with the free version, but I think I will give IOBit a try. I will let you know how I get on. Thanks

Legolas 12:24 02 Jan 07

In My Postings

Stuartli 12:24 02 Jan 07

I did tuck the news away at the end of this thread, doubtless never to be seen...:-)

click here

Just installed it on a system for an elderly friend this morning as part of a move to get the system to run and/or update as automatically as possible.

Stuartli 12:25 02 Jan 07

I originally switched from Diskkeeper Lite to IOBit because of its ability to run in the background.

rawprawn 13:38 02 Jan 07

I have just run it on both my HDD's on Smart Defrag and I am quite impressed by the speed. However I did try it on my C: using the "Comprehensive" option which seemed very slow and I stopped it (I will try that later) Like Stuartli I like it's ability to run in the background, and that is my major reason to change. All in all it seems OK, but I think that I need to use it for about 1 month to be able to make a true assessment.

Technotiger 13:40 02 Jan 07

Hi, I have been using IObit smart defrag for almost a couple of months now, very pleased with it.

Miros 13:51 02 Jan 07

I have been using IObit now since the beginning of November, and as has been stated by others it runs quietly in the background and is trouble free so far.
My PC also seems very stable at the moment, giving less trouble than has done for long while, what more can I ask for? I do hope that last statement is not tempting fate:-)

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro (2017) vs Surface Pro 4

20 groundbreaking 3D animation technologies coming to Siggraph 2017

iPad Pro 12.9 vs Surface Pro 5