New version of free CCleaner

john bunyan 27 Nov 12

For those that use it there is a new version - 3.25.1872 - of the free version of CCleaner. Sorry if already posted.

compumac 27 Nov 12

Thanks for that, I had only checked earlier today and there was no update also I have not received the usual e-mailfrom Piriform stating there was an update

rdave13 27 Nov 12

Thank you. Same thing happened for me last time, no notification via the program and the email was a month late.

spuds 27 Nov 12

Just checked, and update ready for installation. Done and dusted.

I have never received any emails for updates, possibly due to the freeware 'not supported'

Aitchbee 27 Nov 12

Thanks ... have used ccleaner for many years but only now [today] have started to 'tinker' with advanced options etc.

Sea Urchin 27 Nov 12

Thanks - I downloaded it yesterday from FileHippo.com - strangely they always seem to post the update a day or two before Piriform!!!

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Should I upgrade to Windows 10? 8 reasons why you should upgrade to Windows 10... and 2 why you…

We are being sold the ability to spend money we don't have. And we love it

Encore creates eerie effects for Spielberg's new TV show The Whispers

How to use Apple Music in the UK: Complete guide to Apple Music's features

We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message