new user, new computer, need a little help please

anthony.collier 05:00 12 Mar 03

getting following actions when trying to turn off pc "End Program - ReiPanel6"
it nearlly ends then says "this program is not responding" ................................................. To return to Windows and check of the status of the program,click cancel.

if choose to end the program immediately, you will lose any unsaved data. To end the program now, click End Now

Andsome 12:21 12 Mar 03

This forum is not your best bet to get help with your problem. I cannot help you myself, other that to suggest that you re-post your problem in helproom.

wotan 22:07 15 Mar 03

This sounds like you have a program or sub-routine running from start up . This is normal in most Windows based systems. It sounds as though one is not responding to the shut down command, so try pressing the 'CTRL', 'ALT' and 'DELETE' keys together to show any running programs. You should be able to highlight these and shut them down by clicking on 'END TASK' button. Once you have identified and shut down the one causing the problem you can shut down as normal,after saving any files you have been working on.It would help if you could say what operating system you are running. Hope this helps, if not try the 'HELPROOM' forum, it is full of obliging genii who I am sure will help. Best of luck,
Wotan

anthony.collier 23:56 15 Mar 03

i have seemed to solve the problem, it was "bullware" on the kazaa installation set up procedure so to all you other people who are having same prob as me "DONT DOWNLOAD THIS"

anthony.collier 23:56 15 Mar 03

i have seemed to solve the problem, it was "bullware" on the kazaa installation set up procedure so to all you other people who are having same prob as me "DONT DOWNLOAD THIS"

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

iPhone 7 review: a range of small updates add up to an excellent phone

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How New York’s Stylin’ Seniors became a golden social media campaign

23 Apple Watch tips & secret features: Master your Apple Watch, Apple Watch Series 1 or Apple…