New User Account in XP

bta1 00:48 10 Oct 03

I have just created a new user account for xp home for my son. However, there are pictures for wallpaper and things that he would like from my account. I have been putting them on a disk and transferring them but it is now 00:44 and my eyes are getting blurry and the missus has already moaned because we have to be up in the morning 'or we'll never find anywhere to park.' Is there a way of sending files from one account to the other easily as i can only put one Bitmap on a floppy disk. (Incidently if you havnt guessed i am not very good with computers and the answer is probably staggeringly obviouse, but please be kind.)

powerless 00:52 10 Oct 03

There should be a "Shared Folder" pop all images into there and all users can see them.

Or...

(you have to be an Admin.) Just pop the images into whatever folder you wish by using Windows Explorer... Start Menu\Programs\Accessories\Windows Explorer

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…