New update for C Cleaner

birdface 16:53 19 Jan 08

Probably already posted but I have not noticed it.Just up-date it from the bottom of C Cleaner page.Version 543.

bretsky 17:27 19 Jan 08

Yeah, also which is quite a nice touch, you can now see what is being cleaned when you run the program in very watermark like style in the main pane....please don't tell me this has always been because I've never noticed it before.

bretsky ;0)

cocteau48 17:30 19 Jan 08

It's OK bretsky - you're not going blind!

Hetti 17:59 19 Jan 08

That is strange I downloaded the update on laptop and as you say bretsky you can see what is being cleaned, but after updating my desktop PC it is just the same as it was before, I checked updates again (incase the update was not sucessful but it says Im running the lastest version.

Stuartli 20:48 19 Jan 08

I installed the latest version on Thursday.

birdface 20:54 19 Jan 08

Thanks Stuarli.Did not know if it had already been posted.So will now class it as resolved.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

AMD Ryzen release date, specifications and features: Three CPUs from the Ryzen 7 range now…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

Best iPhone games 2017 | Best iPad games 2017: 162 fantastic iOS games that you need to play right…