new Thunderbird

pody 01 Jun 12

Can anybody help. I have loaded the latest version of Thunderbird after a new installation of windows xp pro. I have created four separate address books of people I contact regularly. With the older Thunderbird when ever I forwarded a mail the list of address books appeared at the side of the window with the latest this does not happen and the only way I can get the address with out entering them individually is to highlight them, minimize the widow and drag them to the mail,unfortunately this is complicated and doe's not always work. I'm sure I am missing something, any help would be appreciated. Podi

robin_x 01 Jun 12

No idea, but if you want to put an old version back, till you find the answer, you can find them at Filehippo.

AroundAgain 01 Jun 12

Hi When in the Compose window, ie Write, press F9

You can toggle between displaying it, or not, with this key.

I hope this is all you need to do to recify your issue. If you still have a problem, try one of the forums below

Mozilla Messaging and Mozillazine

Hope this helps you Cheers

pody 02 Jun 12

thanks very much for the help, the F9 key works very well thanks again. Podi

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Should I upgrade to Windows 10? 8 reasons why you should upgrade to Windows 10... and 2 why you…

We are being sold the ability to spend money we don't have. And we love it

IKinema aims to banish droopy shoulders and wonky spines in animated CG characters

How to use Apple Music in the UK: Complete guide to Apple Music's features

We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message