new Thunderbird

pody 13:46 PM 01 Jun 12

Can anybody help. I have loaded the latest version of Thunderbird after a new installation of windows xp pro. I have created four separate address books of people I contact regularly. With the older Thunderbird when ever I forwarded a mail the list of address books appeared at the side of the window with the latest this does not happen and the only way I can get the address with out entering them individually is to highlight them, minimize the widow and drag them to the mail,unfortunately this is complicated and doe's not always work. I'm sure I am missing something, any help would be appreciated. Podi

robin_x 18:53 PM 01 Jun 12

No idea, but if you want to put an old version back, till you find the answer, you can find them at Filehippo.

AroundAgain 23:01 PM 01 Jun 12

Hi When in the Compose window, ie Write, press F9

You can toggle between displaying it, or not, with this key.

I hope this is all you need to do to recify your issue. If you still have a problem, try one of the forums below

Mozilla Messaging and Mozillazine

Hope this helps you Cheers

pody 15:33 PM 02 Jun 12

thanks very much for the help, the F9 key works very well thanks again. Podi

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to watch Sony Xperia Z5 launch live: Sony Xperia Z5 live video stream from IFA 2015 - watch…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How Google's new logo was redesigned

What to expect at the September Apple event: Apple announces 9 September event, sends out invites