New theme for Windows XP?

powerless 19:02 29 Jun 04

Take a look at this: click here

Thing they will senak it in to SP2?

Charence 19:49 29 Jun 04

i don't think it looks that good, it looks too flat!

It'd be nice if they include some more wallpapers, screensavers of themes with SP2 because XP hardly has any standard.

Charence

powerless 05:13 30 Jun 04

Well i'm not sure if it's legal?

But there are some sites offering it as a download.

powerless 05:52 30 Jun 04

Don't think that would happen.

GANDALF <|:-)> 07:29 30 Jun 04

Am I missing something but it looks hardly any different to the silver theme that comes bundled with XP. I am unimpressed.

G

powerless 07:36 30 Jun 04

It has a glass effect, it has to be seen to be believed ;-))

D-P-R 08:05 30 Jun 04
  Kate B 11:57 30 Jun 04

D-P-R, where do you install the file?

Charence 13:33 30 Jun 04

Maybe not, XP does have far fewer colour schemes than all of the other Windows OSs which is a shame. I'm using the standard blue XP theme which I think is quite good. Much better than the classic one.

€dstowe 14:09 30 Jun 04

It's all self indulgent navel contemplation.

I use my computers for more important things that admiring its "themes" and other pointless frippery.

Anyone who has the "themes" on view for more time than passing on the way to something else - and, worse, actually admires them - ought to enquire of themselves what they have a computer for.

Kate B 15:02 30 Jun 04

€dstowe - wow, that's pompous! Phew! I get all sorts of uses out of my computer: I use it for work and for fun. And what's wrong with wanting it to be reasonably easy on the eye?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Xiaomi Mi5s review: The Xiaomi flagship that could replace your Samsung, LG, HTC or Apple phone

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Mental Canvas is a brand new drawing app that's quite unlike any other

New MacBook Pro 2016 review | MacBook Pro with Touch Bar review: Apple's super-expensive new…