New Sitemeter

phil 20:07 14 Sep 08

Any one else with Sitemeter? Have you tried out the new platform yet? Are you very disappointed?

All you now have with the free one seems to be page views, bot views, which page the visitor came in (usually index obviously) and what country.

No total visitors, no who's on now, no last 30 days, no entry and exit pages, no referrals and no out clicks.

All available in the paid for Premium version though.

I just hope they have a change of heart otherwise after 10 years with them I might take my eleven sites elsewhere.

Forum Editor 00:38 16 Sep 08

the Sitemeter site appears to be offline, and that prevents me from check a few points before responding.

phil 07:13 16 Sep 08

It lasted for a couple of hours on Sunday night and it then rolled back to the previous version. I think they may have had a few complaints.

Considering that they've been telling us for 6 months that a new Sitmeter platform was coming I'd have thought they would have sorted any obvious problems out. Including what the free version would offer.

This is reminiscent of the recent episode of peoples websites being made un-available because of their javascript problem.

I hope it does get sorted soon because I like Sitemeter in preference to others.

BTW don't say that I should use my own site stats because with Streamline you have to pay for those.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro (2017) vs Surface Pro 4

20 groundbreaking 3D animation techniques

How to mine Bitcoin on Mac