new site

woody_2k3 19:30 31 Aug 04

Hey, I just built a new website after recieving good constructive criticsm from you guys. its at click here Please can you tell me what you think of it and what your general impressions are? thanks!!!!

Charence 23:35 31 Aug 04

...quite like the first page...unfortunately that was about all I could see.

It look quite good, but I'm a bit concerned about people with sight problems when looking at the links. It does look good though, and I can see the links. The blue font is a bit hard on the eyes and I have to highlight it to see it. I think a slightly larger font size will solve the problem.

I'm not sure why but on most pages I see a white area which does not load and remains white.

The content of your site is quite funny though I think the pick-up lines are a bit poor. :o)

Charence

woody_2k3 14:09 04 Sep 04

yeh, i know about the hosting im getting that sorted out in a few days though, hopefully after that i will be able to sort it out.

Gaz 25 00:32 19 Sep 04

Its down.

Page cannot be displayed!

woody_2k3 18:29 19 Sep 04

hey there, its back up- i was in the process of changing the host

woody_2k3 19:45 21 Sep 04

Apologies! it is now 100% up

1911 20:40 21 Sep 04

Very good site but I think black makes it a bit hard on the eyes,Otherwise very good.

woody_2k3 16:29 22 Sep 04

Thanks, I understand that it is a bit hard on the eyes, but thats a compromise for the colour theme. What do people think of the general content of the site? do you thik it should be more interactive? if so why?

woody_2k3 16:29 22 Sep 04

Thanks, I understand that it is a bit hard on the eyes, but thats a compromise for the colour theme. What do people think of the general content of the site? do you think it should be more interactive? if so why?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…