New router

Forum Editor 17:28 03 Mar 07

Some of you might be interested in this;-

click here

I've been testing one for a while, and I'm very impressed. It's not cheap, but its the easiest wireless router to setup of any I've tried - and I've tried quite a few. Quite apart from anything else, it looks absolutely gorgeous on your desk, with all its lovely blue illuminated icons telling you all is well.

bennyhillslovechild 04:24 04 Mar 07

That does look rather lush, and would look great sitting on my black Antec P180 - but I see what you mean about it not being cheap! OUCH! I can feel myself having a wallet attack already! :)

provider 2 11:29 04 Mar 07

Nice one Ed, but for those who like pretty things without having to re-mortgage the house, this might be a good choice. From a distance, the vent holes make it look as if it is made of stitched leather and the Xmas tree lights on the top can be switched off permanently.click here

gidster 19:25 07 Mar 07

ive got one of these and im really pleased with i but todayive noticed the internet world icon is flashing red what does that mean?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…