New PSU needed ? ( atx-250-12e)

skidzy 17:46 26 Jun 06

Im looking for a new Power supply unit and was hoping someone may have an idea of the cheapest place to buy from please.Prefably from the uk.

Power Supply Unit : ATX-250-12E

Celeron D Processor 1.7ghz

All help and advice is greatly appreciated.
Thankyou in advance to all.

ade.h 17:56 26 Jun 06

Hi skidzy. Where power supplies are concerned, it's not a good idea to just go for the cheapest, though I can appreciate your position if you're on a tight budget. What sort of money are we talking about?

skidzy 18:07 26 Jun 06

Hi Ade
It hasnt got to be the best about,just need to get the pc up and running for the kids.The other pc's are fine as is the lappy.

Im not to worried about the pc in question,just to get it working for a while.

Ive done a little research into the cost,but can only find the model in the usa and shipping is to expensive on this small item.rough sort of estimate ive been quoted from the usa is around $25.00 without shipping.

Not to sure if i can buy another compatible psu ?

ade.h 18:11 26 Jun 06

I'll keep an eye out for something suitable, and someone else might have a good product in mind in the meantime.

skidzy 18:11 26 Jun 06

Cheers Ade..your a star.

rsinbad 18:18 26 Jun 06
  rsinbad 18:24 26 Jun 06

250w cheaper click here

skidzy 18:46 26 Jun 06

Thanks rsinbad....just the job,i also have a local Maplin store if they have them in stock.The one that has been taken out is a 250w and lasted 5 years,so i think i will go for the same again.

Thanks again Rsinbad and Ade.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…