new printer wanted

anthonystorey 21:51 09 Oct 06

hi guys
my epson r200 has just packed in so im looking for a new printer, i fancy an all in one printer, but i would like one with cheap ink or easily avaliable compatables, could anyone recommend one please
thanks in advance
tony.

martjc 22:04 09 Oct 06

...I've got the very thing for you. Epson 3800. All in one, fairly cheap, good results from scan and print - even photos! And inks can be found for about £4 per cartridge if you will accept compatibles.
Try here click here

Stuartli 23:18 09 Oct 06

You can buy the four compatible cartridges for this model for £3.98 at:

click here

Buy in bulk to save on carriage charges.

I pay around the same price for six compatible Epson cartridges for my R300...:-)

They are Sumvision branded (of MP3 player fame) and have proved excellent over the past nine months or so I've been using them.

anthonystorey 16:29 10 Oct 06

ill have a look at this today its a different model no but uses the inks as advised
click here
cheers tony

LABMAN 19:45 10 Oct 06

Epson have some new all in one machines on the market, DX6000 for details click here, not sure how good it is but it looks good, theres also a similar but slightly cheaper model with out the card readers but cant't remember the model number just now and doesn't appear to be on the web site.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Here's what should be coming to Adobe Project Felix in 2017

Apple AirPods review: Apple's beautiful new Bluetooth headphones bring true intelligence to…