new printer required please help

1973scotty 19:51 20 Apr 05

I need a new printer that can print good quality photos. can you please advise me on how good the phot editing is on these from downloading diectly to the printer, & what can i do with the LCD.
can i get a photo printer with lcd screen that can also print onto dvd dics direcet. are will i have to buy a dvd disc printer as well. if so can i get a colour one of thes.

grabster 20:15 20 Apr 05

Hi, check out the epson r300. i just got one here click here and its great.
The quality is superb and compatible inks are cheap and plentiful. Print direct from your digi cam or memory card. check out some of these reviews .click here=

Pooke100 20:47 20 Apr 05

Have to agree with grabster R300 is a superb model. Highly recommended.

the-george 21:24 20 Apr 05

jakimo 21:44 20 Apr 05

Been using the Epson R300 for 16 months,doubt if you can get better for the money

maz2 22:05 20 Apr 05

I had an Epson R200 and it was awful it wouldn't install properly and before you say it I did do it correctly many times believe me. I now have a Canon ip3000 ok maybe not good enough for photos but I bet the ip4000 is and it's far superior and cheaper to run than the Epson. I say this with a great deal of reluctance as I've always had Epson printer, but it's Canon for me from now on

phono 22:28 20 Apr 05

I have always been an Epson fan, that is until I purchased a Stylus Photo 925 just over a year ago.

When it prints the output is superb, the only problem is that the paper handling is woeful.

Sometimes it just continues to feed paper without printing, on other occasions it will partially feed a sheet and then proceed to spray ink all over the area in front of the rollers as the paper has not advanced far enough.

You simply cannot have more than one sheet of paper in it at a time and you definitely cannot leave it unattended. This applies to normal inkjet or photo paper by the way.

The only upside is I can get cheap, good quality, compatible ink carts from

Like I said before if, and when, it prints properly the output is superb.

ton 00:34 21 Apr 05

R300 - excellent.

Amyfa 00:44 21 Apr 05

R300 not had any problems with it.

SANTOS7 01:12 21 Apr 05

Big epson fan have had a stylus 680 for 5 years now
works like its just come out the box, have had a look at the specs for the afore mentioned r300 looks pretty good to me.

1973scotty 11:21 21 Apr 05

cheers for help ill go with the epsonr300

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…