New Printer Needed

Bingalau 16:48 20 Jul 07

I've been trying to find a site where I can buy an Epson R300 Photo Printer. The only place I have actually succeeded in finding one was PC World. However they are out of stock. Everywhere else I look just seems to stock replacement inks. Can anyone guide me please, to where I can actually buy one? I'm getting a wee bit frustrated at getting nowhere..... ..Bingalau..

Jackcoms 16:57 20 Jul 07

Does it have to be that make/model?

I ordered this one yesterday from click here Best price I could find and it's a PCA Best Buy! click here

Woolwell 17:00 20 Jul 07

Epson R300 is a discontinued model.

Bingalau 17:06 20 Jul 07

Woolwell. Maybe that explains why there don't seem to be any about...Jackcoms. I really did fancy that model and it seemed cheap enough for my pocket. Choice stationery are doing the inks for £3.99 each. so I was more or less set on one of them. Now I will have a look at your link and see what I think.. will get back to you later... Thanks for the input to you both.

Bingalau 17:26 20 Jul 07

jackcoms. Did you check on the price of replacement inks? If so, are they reasonable?

Jackcoms 17:37 20 Jul 07

£2.49 per cartridge for compatibles at Choice

Jackcoms 17:42 20 Jul 07
  Bingalau 18:02 20 Jul 07

Jackcoms. Thanks for that, only one more question. What's the difference between an inkjet printer and a bubble jet printer? Not that it matters a great deal to me, just curious.

Bingalau 18:19 20 Jul 07

Jackcoms. Well I've been and gone and done it. Maybe you should get in touch with them and claim commission. Thanks for the help. I appreciate it. ..Bingalau.. P.S. Anyone want a broken down Epson Stylus C60 printer?

Jackcoms 18:29 20 Jul 07

Very short explanation but it makes sense to me! click here

Bingalau 19:03 20 Jul 07

Jackcoms. Thanks for that, now of course I am going to google to find out what a piezoelectric Chrystal is.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro 5 News - release date, UK price, features, specs

Microsoft Surface Studio hands-on review: the iMac killer is here

Best Mac antivirus 2017