New printer advise

manson647 12:58 29 May 09

Hi there my canon bjc-2100 printer recently decided it no longer wanted to print in black after I bulk bought inks so I've decided to look for a new printer and need advise.

I've recently been informed about the ciss which sounds amazing after the printers drinking inks however I'm unsure of model and make... I've had a lexmark - so expensive to run, an epson - cheap and posed a lot of problems and a canon - my fav by far and served me well until now.

Any ideas?

woodchip 13:16 29 May 09

For me keep away from Lexmark. I am a Epson Fan. at the moment My inkjet is a Eoson RX620. Also have a Samsung Mono Laser and a Epson c1100 colour Laser Very good

Kevscar1 13:38 29 May 09

I have had Epsons for at least 15 years never had a problem. Normally last 4 yrs. Extremely cheap compatible Inks which have always been as good as Epsons own. Bought new ones for me and 2 for Grandayghters last year.

manson647 15:29 29 May 09

I've been advised by a friend to check the canon pixma range... any advise on that

provider 2 15:40 29 May 09

Canon Pixma MP540 at Amazon: click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The updated 'Corel Painter inside Photoshop' plugin ParticleShop offers new brushes

New MacBook Pro 2017 release date, UK price and tech specs: Kaby Lake MacBook Pro to launch in…