New to PowerPoint

Iceman244 11:37 17 May 09

I have just started to learn PowerPoint and have just about got round putting together my first presentation.

I emailed it to my recruitment consultant who changed the background, which looks good apart from the font colour.

When I try to change the font by using the font colour button, there are no colours there to choose from.

The background template is not standard and I don’t know how they done it.

Can anyone help and tell me how to change the font?

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 11:40 17 May 09

You need to highlight some font on the slide first then click the A font button, the colours should then be available.

Iceman244 13:18 17 May 09

Yes that’s what I am trying to do, but it will not allow me to highlight the text.

If I double click it twice a grey format picture box appears.

So am completely lost.

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 13:50 17 May 09

In that case the box containing the font has been saved as a picture object and copied to the new slide background.
you will not be able to change the font colour.

Another way is to save the presentation as another name - then delete all the objects from one slide - save that blank slide.

Open a new presentation and copy in the blank slide and paste as many slides as you need.

Open YOUR presentation and copy your original text to the new blank slides.

You should then be able to change font colour.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 benchmarks: Antutu, Geekbench 4, GFXBench and PCMark results

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This animated short film tells a moving story of domestic violence for Refuge

New iPad 2017 preview: Apple's affordable but underspecced new iPad may appeal to the education…