Is this new on PCA for auto logout?

retep888 00:19 05 Jan 09

Sorry if someone had already asked, but lately I found myself first coundn't logout after login,I'd to go to my profile to uncheck.

Now after I login, tried to post a response to a thread and because there were quite a few question I'd to answer,it took me a few minutes to finish typing,finally hit the post response and to my horror,I was auto-logout.

frustrated.(This time I checked I'm still login before pressing the publish thread button) :-)

lotvic 00:27 05 Jan 09

Next time that happens just click on 'go back a page' and then your typing will reappear and you can copy it and then paste it back in after you have logged in again. (or paste it into Notepad to keep it safe)

I usually compose my posts in Notepad and then copy & paste into the forum box - gives me time to think about what I am typing and no rush.

retep888 00:42 05 Jan 09

Thanks,I just didn't expect that to happen nowadays.

I used to right click and copy my post first when the forum was problematic years ago.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 benchmarks: Antutu, Geekbench 4, GFXBench and PCMark results

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This animated short film tells a moving story of domestic violence for Refuge

New iPad 2017 preview: Apple's affordable but underspecced new iPad may appeal to the education…