New PC Suppliers

Tigger2 12:12 05 Jan 05

Hi Guys.....

Thinking about treating myself to a new PC but having short arms & deep pockets & a Jewish/Scottish Grandmother(!!!) I am loathe to spend too much.

Any recomendations on the best suppliers...preferrably those who will let you specify your own requirements such as Savastore.com

All comments greatly appreciated......

Cheers

Maverick81 12:19 05 Jan 05

You might get a bit more help if you left out the jewish and scottish comments....it could be taken the wrong way....

Cheers, Mav

VideoSentry 12:23 05 Jan 05

Try this months PC advisor, good budget PC's , or try Morgan Computers ( some very good recons ).

Xevious 12:48 05 Jan 05

let us know what you're looking for (specs) and will see what i can find for you...

TOPCAT® 12:50 05 Jan 05

CCL Computers have served me well in the past. They are based in Leeds and supply or build to your specifications. TC.

click here

asstec 13:02 05 Jan 05

Jews have always been involved with financial institutions and this has led to the myth of them hoarding money.It is a well known and publicised fact that the Scots give more per head to charity than any other part of the UK.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…