New PC having very bad fps issues

rvalentino 18:00 05 Dec 14

I recently purchased a computer specifically for gaming and every game I have played so far I have had terrible fps issues and I'm not sure on what the problem could be, first of all I'll list my specs

CPU: Intel Core i5-4690 3.5GHz (3.9GHz Turbo) Quad Core Processor RAM: 8GB OS: Windows 7 Graphics Card: Gigabyte Radeon R9 280 Windforce 3X OC 3072MB SSD: Samsung 120GB 840 Evo Series Primary: Seagate Barracuda 1TB 7200RPM

I mostly play games like Minecraft, League of Legends, Battlefield and a get a horrible choppy lag even on average settings the FPS is still very low, I recently setup my computer 2 days ago and have had problems with it since so I'm not sure if I set it up right even though it was pre-built in the box, there are a few components which I'm not sure what are for.

Would really appreciate some help with this is someone knows what the problem is because it very frustrating especially as I don't know what the problem is!

Extra Info: heres a link to the exact PC I bought, nothing changed. click here

SparkyJack 08:21 06 Dec 14

What is the response with normal browsing/ email work?

What is FPS?

Not being a gamer my self,I understand these activities are interactive, threfore the router/or connection could be an issue.

SparkyJack 09:32 06 Dec 14

Thank you Beta Frames per second aware of ,but in back of my mind thought some arcane gaming issue.

But as these games are on line activities, it comes right back to the capacity of the connection to cope, namely bandwidth

In a high use age area the cuompter build the images frame by frame from the buffered data as it 'creeps' in to the computer.

Suggest try playing ng during the small hours ,when traffic is light.

SparkyJack 09:35 06 Dec 14

Suggest also address your problem to 'games forum'

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

LG G6 review: Hands-on with LG’s bold, big-screen shot at perfection

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the 2017 Oscar-winning VFX of The Jungle Book were created

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…